Welcome to the new age in accounting and bookkeeping. Put down your pencil and ruler – the future of financial data is online.
What is cloud integration?
Cloud integration or more specifically, Xero integration, is the online system of technology and software that work in harmony to store and process data and information.
What are the benefits of cloud integration?
Goodbye hard drive. Everything is stored online! Cloud based accounting and cloud bookkeeping solutions have changed the game, allowing both small businesses and their finance teams to access their information remotely, in real time.
Continuous integration means information is continuously being added to and processed by your account, creating an ever-growing bank of information that you can draw upon to guide your business decisions.
What is Xero software and why should I use it?
Xero software is modern accounting software. We love to use it ourselves and recommend it to our clients because;
- Information is available online, 24/7
- Super user-friendly
- Use on your laptop, desktop computer, smart phone or tablet
- Ideal for small to medium businesses, whether a sole trader or large team
- Use to manage payroll, and create multiple staff user accounts
- Easily generates reports such as Profit & Loss statements, balance sheets, and income by contact
- Xero integrations with other software (for example online banking platforms, Practice Ignition, Shopify) is simple
- Automatic backup decreases your time at the computer
- It’s affordable!
If this list of key benefits hasn’t already sold you on using Xero, explore our detailed list of the benefits of using Xero cloud based software.
How Growth IQ use Xero Integration and Cloud Based software
By making the most of online accounting software and cloud integration services, we are able to operate as your virtual CFO, decreasing your overall costs spent on an in-house bookkeeper, accountant, or CFO. Using modern software and our expert team, we can complete all of these business functions for you.
We use this software to keep us all on the same page, integrating your accounting, bookkeeping and tax functions to guide your financial decisions. No need to set up a meeting – your team can access your information from anywhere, anytime. If you’d prefer to pop in and see it all laid out via the board room projector, we can do that too!
Whenever you need a hand understanding any aspect of your financials, Growth IQ is just a short phone call, email or meeting away.