At Growth IQ, we are proud to call ourselves tech-savvy accountants who utilise modern available resources to the fullest for our clients.
We recommend Xero for your business, as the most user-friendly accounting software, offering users a clear overview of their financial position in real time.
What is Xero Setup and Conversion?
If you currently operate your business using another accounting software program, the thought of converting all your historical data and information can be daunting. But never fear! We’re here to get you on the right foot from the start.
When you’re ready to commence Xero setup, Growth IQ manages the setup of your Xero accounting file in its entirety, whether converting from another system or starting with a clean slate. As your Xero advisor, we will save you the hassle of importing your data, managing your subscription, and setting up Xero payroll, including Xero Single Touch Payroll (STP) setup.
Who is suited to Xero?
Xero is well and truly what you make it. As a comprehensive online platform, Xero is suited to a wide variety of businesses across a range of industries, from cafes and gyms, hairdressers and startups, to e-commerce, construction and more.
Growth IQ specialises in Xero Setup and Conversion
As a business, we invest heavily in what we consider a vital aspect to our own business. This means team attendance at all Xero events and continuous upskilling, keeping us at the front of all Xero updates. We think Xero is the bomb!
Other key benefits of Xero include:
- Clear reporting and financial insights, making it easy to track business performance
- Multi-user access, making it easy to collaborate online with your team
- Automatic updates mean you can spend more time doing what you love
- Nothing to install – Xero setup and ongoing use is totally online
- Automatic cloud backup
- Decreased upfront business costs
- Version upgrades, maintenance, system administration and server failures are managed by the cloud service provider